Velvet Goldmine (1998)
- Curt Wild: Excuse me, fellas, while I raise my glass to the loveliest man in Europe.
- Brian Slade: And they tell you it's not natural.
“I should think that if people were to get the wrong impression of me, the one to which you so eloquently refer, it wouldn’t be the wrong impression in the slightest.” —Brian Slade :: Velvet Goldmine (1998)
“It’s funny how beautiful people are when they’re walking out the door.” —Mandy Slade, Velvet Goldmine (1998)
Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves (1991)
- [after causing Robin to fall in the river]
- Will Scarlett: There was a rich man from Nottingham/ who tried to cross a river/ What a dope/ he tripped on a rope/ Now look at him shiver. Beg for mercy, rich man.
- Robin Hood: I beg of no man, as you can see I have nothing, not even my sword.
- Little John: Any man who travels with two servants and says he has no money, is either a fool or a liar.
- Will Scarlett: Yeah, he's a liar.
“Men speak conveniently of love when it serves their purpose.” —Marian, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- John Connor: We're not gonna make it, are we? People, I mean.
- The Terminator: It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.
- John Connor: Yeah. Major drag, huh?